VisualARQ 1.8: BIM and architectural tools for Rhinoceros” webinar recorded
The webinar provides an overview of VisualARQ and focuses on 1.8 new features, including:
- How to work at different levels using the new Level manager. (Model used: the Casa das Canoas project, by Oscar Niemeyer).
- How to quickly model a simple house using 3D parametric architectural objects, (walls, slabs, stairs, railings, doors, windows, roofs...).
- How to convert curves into VisualARQ objects with a few clicks.
- How to create and edit new styles of VisualARQ architectural objects.
- How to create floor plans, section and elevation drawings from a 3D model automatically.
- How to generate other 2D project documentation: opening elevations, objects quantity takeoffs, tags, room areas....
- How to export the model to IFC from Rhino to Revit.
- Overview of VisualARQ Grasshopper Components Add-on
New Tips & Tricks
Latest Projects added to VisualARQ Gallery
Do you want see your project at the VisualARQ gallery? Send us images or any material of projects that were totally or partially modeled using VisualARQ and we will publish them!