Don't miss the next VisualARQ 1.8 webinar "VisualARQ 1.8: Herramientas de arquitectura BIM para Rhinoceros" that will take place on Thursday, 16th October (in Spanish).
- Thursday, 16th October, 2014
- 7.00 am-8.00 pm PDT
- 16.00 pm-17.00 pm CET
The webinar will show an overview of VisualARQ, focusing on the 1.8 version improvements and covering the following topics:
- How VisualARQ streamlines workflow + improves architectural design process efficiency within Rhino.
- How to model using 3D parametric architectural objects, editable and customizable anytime.
- How to create floor plans, section and elevations drawings from any 3D model automatically.
- How VisualARQ adds BIM features to Rhino: geometry and object data are linked. The IFC exporter.
- Overview of the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components Add-on.
The webinar is organized by McNeel, is free and will last about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.
Space is limited. Book your place here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/150472134