VisualARQ 1.9 webinar: BIM architectural software for Rhino
Join Francesc Salla, VisualARQ Product Manager, for a fast-paced and exciting demonstration of VisualARQ 1.9.
- Wednesday July 29th, 2015
- 11.00 am-12.00 pm PDT / 20.00 pm-21.00 pm CEST
The webinar will cover the BIM features VisualARQ 1.9 adds to Rhino based on the following points:
- Work with parametric architectural objects.
- Generate 2D plans and section drawings linked with the 3D model.
- IFC Import & Export to exchange models between Rhino and other AEC software.
- Overview of the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components Add-on (WIP IV version).
The webinar is organized by Novedge, is free and will last about about 1 hour, including the Q & A session.
VisualARQ 1.9 new features webinar recorded
If you missed the "VisualARQ 1.9 new features" webinar, held on July 8th 2015, you can watch it again in the video below:
The webinar presents an overview of VisualARQ 1.9 and focuses on the latest new features and enhancements, including:
- IFC Import & Export
- IFC Tag and Export options
- New Plan View features
- New Slab object features
- New way to insert doors and windows
- New Curtain wall features.
- Create columns from 3D and 2D blocks
- Overview of VisualARQ Grasshopper Components WIP IV